[clc-devel] clcbuild: 2004-06-03

Simone Rota sip at varlock.com
Fri Jun 4 11:47:38 UTC 2004

Hi everybody,

I did't have much time to improve the clcbuild script
or add automatic reporting to this list,
anyway I needed binaries for a bunch of machines and
re-run clcbuild.

Results at http://www.varlock.com/clcbuild/

A more useful collection of failed ports is here:
http://www.varlock.com/clcbuild/realerrors/

In which I left out known stuff (alsa Vs. esound,
not-existing users, files already in /home/www,
etc) causing errors that are not due to the port itself.

PS: some of these 'realerrors' is probably
my fault too, I have to re-check kernel headers
and libs installation on this machine.

Regards,
Simone

PS: I kept sources from the previous build,
so d/l location is cheched only for new sources.
In the futrue I'd like to separate the
compilation report from the src availability report.

--
Simone Rota           WEB : http://www.varlock.com
Bergamo, Italy        MAIL: sip at varlock.com