[clc-devel] httpup ports

Martin Opel martin.opel at informatik.fh-regensburg.de
Mon Jun 7 07:47:52 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004, Johannes Winkelmann wrote:

Hi,

sorry for being offline, that was my mistake to not update the cvsup files
to STABLE-2_0 and CONTRIB-2_0.

After moving I'm online again (after waiting several years I finally got a
DSL connection at home :)) and I updated all files to
the current verions. I hope I didn't forget anything. Please give me a
hint, if I did...

> On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 08:25:23 -0400, Logan Ingalls wrote:
> > I opened a ticket last week about CLC's httpup port "mirrors", but
> > either the correct emails haven't gone out, or obbl has been AWOL.
> I've updated the httpup service on clc.berlios.de to serve CRUX 2.0
> ports. The supfiles are at
>   http://clc.berlios.de/files/base.httpup
>   http://clc.berlios.de/files/opt.httpup
>   http://clc.berlios.de/files/contrib.httpup
>   http://clc.berlios.de/files/unmaintained.httpup
>
> Ports are in
>   http://clc.berlios.de/ports/
>
> I'm not sure if it makes sense to announce this as a temporary solution
> to crux@, since it will then require people changing to and back from
> clc.berlios.de... but then again, it's problably more important to have
> 2.0 ports.

Regards
Martin

--
Martin Opel / Fachbereich Informatik, Fachhochschule Regensburg, Germany
Dipl.-Inf. / Web: http://fbim.fh-regensburg.de/~opel/