[clc-devel] httpup ports

Logan Ingalls lingalls at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 12:40:50 UTC 2004

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 09:47:52 +0200 (CEST), Martin Opel
<martin.opel at informatik.fh-regensburg.de> wrote:
> sorry for being offline, that was my mistake to not update the cvsup files
> to STABLE-2_0 and CONTRIB-2_0.

That's quite alright, Martin.  We all understand that Crux and CLC is
nobody's full-time job.  Vacation is understandable ;D

> After moving I'm online again (after waiting several years I finally got a
> DSL connection at home :)) and I updated all files to
> the current verions. I hope I didn't forget anything. Please give me a
> hint, if I did...

It's looking great.  Thank you very much.

In my email, I suggested the possibility of having multiple httpup
repositories on fh-regensburg, because there are almost certainly
people still using 1.3.  Once the traffic on the old repo stopped, we
could retire it.  What if we changed the repo URL to something like:

http://crux.fh-regensburg.de/portdb/repo/$CRUXVERSION/contrib

Logan