[clc-devel] cvs anonymous access

Giulivo Navigante giulivonavigante at tiscali.it
Thu Jun 17 13:05:36 UTC 2004

On 06/17/04 11:04:01, Johannes Winkelmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Well, both http space and network load are on the CLC server, right?

yep

> We have httpup repositories anyway, so there's no additional load on your
> side.

yep

[cut]

> Or am I missing something fundamental here?

httpup (at client side) is perfect for the clc ports, not for cruxppc base
and opt collections... the wrapper is intented for our ports :)

so, the users of cruxppc should install also httpup and curl to access clc
ports? the cruxppc iso image should include also httpup and curl?

we are debating about an anonyous cvs access! who is requesting is a damn
cruxppc developer not only a crux user! uff... no pkgutils hack, no
repositories merge, no anonymous access, no gnu/linux, no crux-evolution

select crux as favourite distro is more difficult every day :(
--
Giulivo Navigante
GnuPG KeyID: E468396A