[clc-devel] cvs anonymous access

Johannes Winkelmann jw at tks6.net
Thu Jun 17 13:44:12 UTC 2004

Hi Giulivo,

On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 15:05:36 +0200, Giulivo Navigante wrote:
> On 06/17/04 11:04:01, Johannes Winkelmann wrote:
[...]
> >Or am I missing something fundamental here?
>
> httpup (at client side) is perfect for the clc ports, not for cruxppc base
> and opt collections... the wrapper is intented for our ports :)
>
> so, the users of cruxppc should install also httpup and curl to access clc
> ports? the cruxppc iso image should include also httpup and curl?
I can't see a problem with this.

> we are debating about an anonyous cvs access! who is requesting is a damn
> cruxppc developer not only a crux user! uff... no pkgutils hack, no
> repositories merge, no anonymous access, no gnu/linux, no crux-evolution
Giulivo, I'm asking you to calm down and try to be rational here. If you
are not interested in a solution, feel free to write e-mails like this.
It might be just my impression, but unless you learn to discuss problems
in a reasonable way, you won't have any success in getting help from
others here.

Kind regards, Johannes
Johannes Winkelmann              mailto:jw at tks6.net