[clc-devel] TBmnet.de portsdatabase

Till Biedermann tillbiedermann at yahoo.de
Sat Jun 19 11:26:07 UTC 2004

Hi everybody

I finaly finished my new homepage. I completly rewrote the php and css
code to solve the layout-problems in small browser windows.

I also rewrote and improved the portsdatabase:

- new navigation layout
- description field is now searchable
- added some nice statistics
- added a chat-like comments area
- adding a repository fails now if it already exists -> update function
- merged everything into one script for easier maintaining

I holpe you like the new design, layout and functions.

Please report bugs and opinions.

btw.: any ideas what has happened to these repostories:

- hnc
- plutor
- tlo

And there is a problem with the unmaintained repository:

The Pkgfile for lm_sensors is missing.

Regards  Till

--
http://www.tbmnet.de