[clc-devel] New CLC maintainer + New ports

ycrux at club-internet.fr ycrux at club-internet.fr
Thu Jun 24 10:59:21 UTC 2004

Hi All,
I made up new ports for Crux and I want to commit them in Crux cvs. I respected all parts of building a port (like described on the wiki) and I tested them very well before.

This is the list:
1) I repackaged the unmaintained 'wmCalClock' to take account of the CFLAGS parameter with the last version of wmCalClock.
2) I repackaged the unmaintained 'LIBEVENT'. It's really a mistake to lose this excellent library. I also used the last release.

3) 'ERLANG' language: an open source, powerful langugae used in high availabilty/folt tolerant systems (+ emacs-mode)
4) 'REBOL' language: I packaged both 'rebol/core' and 'rebol/view' with their emacs-mode
5) 'WMI': a new lightweight, customizable window manager for power user
6) 'RE2C': an improved lexical parser generator, 2 or 3 times faster than lex/flex.

For the ports 1 and 2, I want to become the new maintainer? For the rest, I'm your man.

In general, each port contains a README file which describe it and some other infos (compiling options, emacs-mode, ...).

Please found attached the ports.

Regards,
Younès HAFRI