[clc-devel] clc ports and crux ppc

Giulivo Navigante giulivonavigante at tiscali.it
Tue Jun 29 16:12:22 UTC 2004

hi,
the final version of CRUX PPC 2.0 is coming and it will run on PegasosII
and PowerMac G5 platforms, too.

we're very happy of the results we reached in almost one year of work also
because the number of users grows at every release and the success is of
course due to the package management and the ports system.

the CLC ports are very important for every CRUX users, but as you can
imagine some of them don't work on ppc platform plainly. we'd be glad,
since we have ppc machines, to adapt, where necessary, some of them.

do you think is possible to work on this issue in the next months? what
kind of solution would you suggest? we are ready to contribute in anyway
could be useful.

best regards
--
Giulivo Navigante