[clc-devel] [port update] Update (test) submission for XYZ

clc-devel at berlios.de clc-devel at berlios.de
Tue May 4 16:34:36 UTC 2004

Your port submission has been marked 'fixed'

General advise:
Please don't answer to this message unless you are subscribed to the
clc-devel mailinglist; reopen your original submission
(set state to 'new') and add a remark instead

(this is a test submission; notification goes to clc-devel for now))

User: anonymous

http://crux.fh-regensburg.de/cgi-bin/cvstrac/tktview?tn=50

Remark: _2004-Apr-14 21:43:23 by winkj:_ {linebreak}
add remarks to check notification

----
_2004-Apr-14 22:37:08 by winkj:_ {linebreak}
Okay, this is a test of the notification. Port update submissions are sent to clc-devel for now. If theres a need for it, we might introduce a dedicated mailing list later, but as far as I can see this approach is better since everyone already subscribes to clc-devel (Johannes)