[clc-devel] httpup repos

Simone Rota sip at varlock.com
Wed May 5 19:24:53 UTC 2004

On 05/05/04 21:15 Johannes Winkelmann wrote:
> Hey there,

Hi,

> There seems to be some confusion with httpup repository listings; we
> have the page on Stoyan's Wiki, the listing in our CVSTrac Wiki and the
> Search DB from Martin.

Don't forget Til Biedermann's port db ;-)
http://tbmnet.de/tbmnet.php?content=crux_ports_database

> The more, I think we should point
>   http://crux.fh-regensburg.de/cgi-bin/cvstrac/wiki?p=HttpupPortCollections
> to this search db page.

> Does this sound okay?

Yes, it should be simpler to maintain and avoid redundancy.

I strongly suggest
to add a clear note that CLC takes no responsability on the
contents of 3rd party httpup repos, the user is invited to verify
...bla bla. (legalese note)
Just in case some httpup repo maintainer began to play dirty.

Regards,
Simone

--
Simone Rota           WEB : http://www.varlock.com