[clc-devel] missing packages.

Johannes Winkelmann jw at tks6.net
Fri May 21 05:21:24 UTC 2004

Hey Robert,

On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 22:27:31 -0400, Robert McMeekin wrote:
> -- missing packages
> shared-mime-info from gnome-mime-data
> netpbm from xscreensaver
> j2re from firefox-java-plugin
> gtk2 from gqview
> gal from gtkhtml
> xfree86 from mod_php_complete
> freetype2 from mod_php_complete
> shared-mime-info from rox
> xfree86 from tightvnc
> xfree86 from xemacs
>
> shared-mime-info and netpbm built fine for me.  The rest were just
> simple changes, so I went on and made them.  I don't mean to step on
> anyone's toes, I'm just trying to save everybody some time.
Great, thanks a lot.

The release of CRUX 2.0 also means that we should create a cvs branch
for 1.3 (see [1]); I can do it this evening or tomorrow (moving offices
at work today, so I won't have internet access). If someone else can do
it earlier, that's even better :-)

Kind regards, Johannes

1 http://rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de/~opel/crux/clc/
Johannes Winkelmann              mailto:jw at tks6.net