[clc-devel] missing packages.

Johannes Winkelmann jw at tks6.net
Fri May 21 14:14:24 UTC 2004

Hey,

On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 07:21:24 +0200, Johannes Winkelmann wrote:
[...]
> The release of CRUX 2.0 also means that we should create a cvs branch
> for 1.3 (see [1]); I can do it this evening or tomorrow (moving offices
> at work today, so I won't have internet access). If someone else can do
> it earlier, that's even better :-)
Okay, the branch CRUX-1_3 is created from the ports currently tagged
CONTRIB-1_3.

Work on ports for CRUX 1.3 should be done in this branch; do get it,
execute the following command:
  cvs -d$USER at crux.fh-regensburg.de:/home/crux/cvs \
        checkout -r CRUX-1_3 clc

change $USER if needed :-)

Besides this, everyone is kindly asked to move to 2.0 and test and tag
all his working ports with the 'CONTRIB-1_3' tag.

Feel free to ask if anything is not clear (CVS tagging and branching
never will be ;-))

Best regards,
Johannes
Johannes Winkelmann              mailto:jw at tks6.net