[clc-devel] missing packages.

Robert McMeekin rrm3 at rrm3.org
Fri May 21 14:25:19 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 10:14, Johannes Winkelmann wrote:
> Besides this, everyone is kindly asked to move to 2.0 and test and tag
> all his working ports with the 'CONTRIB-1_3' tag.

I think you mean 'CONTRIB-2_0', no?  But that brings up an interesting
point.  This is a huge upgrade, and there are likely those who don't
want to use the new 2.6 kernel for a bit longer, until it gets a bit
more mature.  I won't be using 1.3 anymore though, so I won't be able to
test my ports there.

Would it be worthwhile to send a mail to crux@ asking for people to test
newer ports and if they work, let us know so we can tag them
CONTRIB-1_3?  Maybe we should just leave it like what normally happens,
but this is the biggest release I've seen since I started using CRUX at
0.9.4.

// Rob