[clc-devel] Build results

Simone Rota sip at varlock.com
Sat May 22 15:01:25 UTC 2004

On 05/22/04 16:47 Johannes Winkelmann wrote:
> Hey Simone,

>>Hope this is useful, looking forward to further improve
>>the script and run it every while (ie 15 days).
>
> Good idea; could you send an automated report as well?

Good to hear it's somehow useful, but I really need
help with code/ideas to improve the script, just to ensure
the it really does what we want, ie:

- Detect md5sums mismatches / unreachable urls
   and re-trying n-times before giving up
- if some port fails, avoid to re-compiling
   it for future deps (ie: re-compiling kdebase
   for every kde*** port would be a great waste
   of time).
- Auto-classification of errors (footprint/download...)
- If 0 errors detected, placing online beer orders
   shipping to all maintainers' houses. :)

I'll concentrate my efforts on the script during the
next days, hope to address the presented issues
asap.

bye,
Simone

--