[clc-devel] Build results

Tilman Sauerbeck tilman at code-monkey.de
Sun May 23 08:00:29 UTC 2004

Victor <victord at jafa.homeip.net> [2004-05-23 09:39]:

> So if anyone can go out of their way and test the following ports (after
> doing ports -u):
>
> gtk-engines-bluecurve
> gtk-engines-mist
> gtk-engines-thinice (Robert, I took over this one to complete the set)
> gtk-engines-xfce

Slight footprint mismatches here, since you compiled the engines with
GTK 2.2.0, but CRUX 2.0 ships with GTK 2.4.0.
Replace 2.2.0 by 2.4.0 in the footprints and you should be set.
If you want, I can fix that.

> postfix

Just set it up last night, works like a charm.
I did slightly tweak it to get SASL support compiled in, though.

> I still have to fix these two:
>  gtk-engines-cleanice (wants gtk 2.4.x, I got 2.2.4)
>  gtk-engines-smooth (something is wrong)

I'd have a look at the problem, but it seems like you didn't put them in
CVS yet :P

Tilman