[clc-devel] Re: Check-in [703]: fam

Daniel Mueller daniel at danm.de
Fri Nov 19 19:25:36 UTC 2004

Hi Nick,

thank you for updating the port. Yes, I think that's the proper way to
do things. To conclude your rule --> If you know that the maintainer is
currently on vacation or you've made an very important security update
continue and tag it immediately.
This rule is written nowhere, but I think it's a good idea ;-)

Again, thank you.
danm

--
Daniel Mueller
Berlin, Germany		(OpenPGP:  1024D/E4F4383A)