[clc-devel] CRUX mascot?

Victor victord at v600.net
Sun Nov 21 06:37:28 UTC 2004

Simone Rota wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I know this isn't exactly a top priority,
> but what about having our own mascot?
>
> I was thinking of a moose* such as (merely for giving an idea):
> http://www.varlock.com/images/moose01.jpg
>   or
> http://www.varlock.com/images/moose02.jpg

I liked the first one, but can't there be something meaner? :)
I guess it figures, but I really like the ravens logo (local football
team). maybe something of that type would be cool (though I don't know
how good a gfx artist one has to be to make something like that)

http://baltimoreravens.com/images/homepage/home_right_my_ravens_account.gif
http://www.teamhitchcover.com/ravens.gif
(just direction, not to use this logo, we should be original)

http://www.nfl.com/ (scroll down) has very good logos (obviously). I
think could be a cool idea starting point.

Something cool, but mean looking (and would look good on a tshirt).
Is there a mean moose around? Maybe a mean falcon. angry hedgehog?
Hedgehog doesn't sound like a bad idea...

Just a thought.
Victor