[clc-devel] Re: Your CLC maintainership

Johannes Winkelmann jw at tks6.net
Tue Oct 12 06:48:45 UTC 2004

Hi Logan,

On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 19:40:20 -0400, Logan Ingalls wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I haven't really been keeping up with the ports that I'm maintaining.
> I've been extremely busy lately with work, and they cut off my access
> to the outside world (i.e. CVS).  I only have a few ports in contrib,
> but I don't get the chance to update them that frequently.  It would
> probably be best if I retired from official maintainership and someone
> else take electricsheep, graphviz, or snort (all of which are probably
> not up-to-date).
Thanks for your work so far, and please contact us if you'd like to
rejoin! Would it be possible to publish the dependency graph scripts for
us? They are really fun and I'd like to put them somewhere on the CLC
web site, if you don't mind (I just remembered them when I had a look at
yesterday's  CVSTrac timeline [1]).

Kind regards, Johannes