[clc-devel] Fw: CLC maintainer ?

Daniel Mueller daniel at danm.de
Sat Oct 16 09:43:38 UTC 2004

Hi,

some time ago I've asked Nick Steevens whether he would like to
become a CLC maintainer and join our team. He has a bunch of nice ports
located here:
http://members.shaw.ca/nick.steeves/ports/index.html

The main reason why I've wrote him was that he could be a big help
with KDE packages/ports (maybe he could overtake it completely..).
He sent me a lot of patches and suggestions so far and I adopted
nearly all of them.

I'd like to see Nick in our team. You can find some information about
him on his webpage:
http://members.shaw.ca/nick.steeves

Needless to say that I vote for his CLC membership :)

bye, danm

--
Daniel Mueller
Berlin, Germany		(OpenPGP:  1024D/E4F4383A)

Begin forwarded message: