[clc-devel] Re: Your CLC maintainership

Logan Ingalls lingalls at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 23:40:20 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I haven't really been keeping up with the ports that I'm maintaining.
I've been extremely busy lately with work, and they cut off my access
to the outside world (i.e. CVS).  I only have a few ports in contrib,
but I don't get the chance to update them that frequently.  It would
probably be best if I retired from official maintainership and someone
else take electricsheep, graphviz, or snort (all of which are probably
not up-to-date).

I still use Crux and I still love it, but since I can't really
contribute to ports very much with my work schedule and their
draconian firewall rules, this would probably help CLC and contrib.  I
do have a couple of ports that I do keep up-to-date for work (vmware,
for one).  I'll probably make an httpup repo for those, since that's
what httpup repos are for.

(Thanks to Tilman for nudging me to make a decision on this.)

--
Logan Ingalls
http://plutor.org/