[clc-devel] Application for CLC Maintainer

Jay Dolan jasonthomasdolan at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 13:28:41 UTC 2005

--- Johannes Winkelmann <jw at tks6.net> wrote:
> Just one question tough: do you use IRC? While I
> know you've been around
> for a while, I couldn't remember any discussion we
> had (which is not bad
> per se), which usually gives me a better impression
> of a person and
> whether we're compatible.
>
> Kind regards, Johannes

I guess I'd have to say the same things.  Your efforts
seem very solid, and I've heard your name for quite
some time, but I can't recall seeing you in #crux.  I
don't think you'd be required to idle there 24/7 like
jaeger or anything :)  But, if you'd like to be a
maintainer, it'd be nice to see you in there a bit
more often.  Other than that, here's a slightly
premature "Welcome!"

=====
Jay Dolan
Software Engineer, Systems Analyst