[clc-devel] joining contrib

Johannes Winkelmann jw at tks6.net
Mon Jun 13 17:07:08 UTC 2005

Hi fellow CLC'ers,

We're running the test setup for clc-contrib for some time now, and it
looks quite good. We'd like to test with more ports though, so if you
think the rules are fine (and given that they're less strict that those
we have at CLC I think they should be) and want to participate, I'd
appreciate if you'd join the testing.

Rules here:
  http://clc.morpheus.net:6999/clc/wiki?p=NewContribRules
There's a section called "Requirements for contributors" which is a good
starting point if you'd like to avoid reading the whole page.

All we need is your e-mail address and <user>.httpup file.

Thanks for your interest,
Kind regards, Johannes
Johannes Winkelmann              mailto:jw at tks6.net