[clc-devel] CRUX Hosting

Johannes Winkelmann jw at tks6.net
Tue Jun 14 08:12:03 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 13, 2005 at 18:57:15 +0200, Johannes Winkelmann wrote:
> Per,
>
> I was wondering whether you heard from the Mitex guys
Just as a note for those not reading the IRC logs (;-)): it seems that someone
at mitex is working on it, so we might have a solution soon. At the same
time, this means that we should start to think about the organizational
stuff (webpage, mailing lists, version control, bug tracking etc.).
As a guideline, here's the transition plan for our the move from
crux.lugs.ch to berlios:
  http://www.hta-bi.bfh.ch/~winkj/files/crux/transition.html
I guess having something similar for this move would be a good thing,
so as soon as we have some more information from Mitex we should set up
a wiki page for that.

Kind regards, Johannes
Johannes Winkelmann              mailto:jw at tks6.net