[clc-devel] I'll be off for some time

Till Biedermann tillbiedermann at yahoo.de
Thu Jun 16 12:10:15 UTC 2005

Hi everybody,

next monday I'll start my industrial placement. That's why I'm going to
move to Ingolstadt[1] this weekend.

Besides the predictable stress this will cause there is an other
problem: it seems that my new flat there has no Phone/ISDN/DSL. I'll
hope I can change this as soon as possible.
So don't wonder when my response times increases a little bit :-)

Anyhow I will of course check my emails regulary, keep track of the
upcomming changes in the CLC and continue my work on the port database.

I'll keep you informed.

Regards Till

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingolstadt

--