[clc-devel] Application for CLC Maintainer

Johannes Winkelmann jw at tks6.net
Wed Mar 2 19:22:53 UTC 2005

On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 01:54:27 +0100, Till Biedermann wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> when Johannes ask me to maintain a wiki page about my freevo ports I
> started (once again) thinking about an application to become a CLC
> maintainer.
As far as I can tell we're all happy about your application, and would
like to welcome you at CLC. I've also talked with Till about moving his
MySQL ports database to CLC, since we might try to reintroduce some
statistics (lastest added/changed ports etc.) around the ports tree(s).

Matt, can you create an account for him?
Kind regards, Johannes
Johannes Winkelmann              mailto:jw at tks6.net