[clc-devel] e-mail format in Pkgfiles

Johannes Winkelmann jw at tks6.net
Sun Mar 13 17:42:20 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 00:44:17 -0700, Nick Steeves wrote:
> On March 8, 2005 2:36, Johannes Winkelmann wrote:
> > Remember that you can do those changes in a single commit, to keep the
> > timeline nice and clear ;-)
>
> Can I modify ports where I am packager, but not maintainer?  Also, is there a
> way to re-tag all these modified Pkgfiles in one fell swoop?
I think you already changed your ports, but just for the records (or
those who haven't changed their ports yet): it's certainly just fine to
update ports where you're just the packager (just update the maintainer
field as well).

Regarding cvs, just do
  cvs commit port1 port2 port3
followed by a
  cvs tag -F CONTRIB-2_0 port1 port2 port3
from the base directory of your cvs checkout.

HTH, Johannes
Johannes Winkelmann              mailto:jw at tks6.net