[clc-devel] Accounts on crux.nu for former CLC members

Jukka Heino jukka at karsikkopuu.net
Tue Nov 15 20:28:06 UTC 2005

Johannes Winkelmann wrote:

>Hi there,
>
>It's time to move to crux.nu for ports maintainance, and I'd like to ask
>all former CLC maintainers to send a quick mail mentioning whether they
>want to join the now unified CRUX project, and if they'd be interested
>in maintaining some of Per's ports from base or opt.

Yes, I'd like to work on the unified CRUX project, including ports from
base and opt (since I'm already maintaining the unofficial errata
repository).

>There's a subversion tutorial in the works at
>  http://crux.nu/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/wiki/SvnHowTo
>Please ask if there are specific questions.

Looks pretty clear to me. The only thing I'm not sure about is how we
are going to authenticate with the server. Great work so far, by the way!

// Jukka