[clc-devel] Accounts on crux.nu for former CLC members

Simone Rota sip at varlock.com
Tue Nov 15 22:27:50 UTC 2005

On 11/15/05 20:45 Johannes Winkelmann wrote:
> Hi there,

Hi,

> It's time to move to crux.nu for ports maintainance, and I'd like to ask
> all former CLC maintainers to send a quick mail mentioning whether they
> want to join the now unified CRUX project, and if they'd be interested
> in maintaining some of Per's ports from base or opt.

Count me in for the new CRUX project layout.
I can also take care of some of the core ports if needed,
here's a quick list of my potential targets:

  cdrtools, iptables, jfsutils, lilo, openssh, perl, rpm2targz
  svup, unzip, vim, wget, windowmaker, xfsprogs, zip

Since in the new core there are some ports that are
'more core than the others', I think a list by Per
of the ports he'd like to delegate would be helpful.

Regards,
Simone

--
Simone Rota           WEB : http://www.varlock.com