[clc-devel] Accounts on crux.nu for former CLC members

Simon Gloßner viper at hometux.de
Wed Nov 16 00:30:30 UTC 2005

On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 08:45:39PM +0100, Johannes Winkelmann wrote:
> It's time to move to crux.nu for ports maintainance, and I'd like to ask
> all former CLC maintainers to send a quick mail mentioning whether they
> want to join the now unified CRUX project, and if they'd be interested
> in maintaining some of Per's ports from base or opt.

Hi,

of course I also want to take part in the new project. It seems to be
very nice! Great work so far! Concering the topic on having access to
core and/or opt I think that I won't need access to core. I don't
maintain any of these ports. Perhaps I will in the future but now it
isn't necessary.

At the moment I am only maintaining three ports which I will add to
the new opt repository but I could also take over some ports if the
maintainer of it doesn't want them anymore.

At the end I want to say that I am also interested in the question
concering the repository which we should use now. The old (CVS) one,
the new one or both?

Regards Viper