[clc-devel] proposal to replace libglut with freeglut

Nick Steeves nick.steeves at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 18 04:43:14 UTC 2005

Ok, I just now switched over to freeglut.  So far, everything seems stable.  I
recompiled mesa3d "just in case".  Kpovmodeler works without any weirdness,
slowdown, or artifacts.  Xmoto also runs without incident--xmoto is, of
course, installed strictly for testing freeglut.  :-)  gl-117, (a arcade-ish
flight sim) which also depends on GLUT, runs fine.  Jay, thanks for the
willingness to help me test this.  If you don't already subscribe to my repo,
you can httpup sync with:
http://members.shaw.ca/nick.steeves/ports/freeglut/

Cheers,
Nick