[clc-devel] proposal to replace libglut with freeglut

Nick Steeves nick.steeves at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 18 06:18:50 UTC 2005

No conflicts?  Did you previously have libglut installed?  There should have
been a conflict at: /usr/lib/libglut.so.3.

Oh well!  From what I can tell, glut seems to be a kind of OpenGL-specific
graphics-only SDL alternative.  The only programs I have access to, are those
two games, the KDE OpenGL screensaver, the xscreensaver one's, and
kpovmodeler.  Other then that, does it do weird things to glxgears? (it does
not for me)

Nick