[clc-devel] applicant for becoming a CLC maintainer

Johannes Winkelmann jw at tks6.net
Sun Sep 18 21:24:03 UTC 2005

Hey,

On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 06:17:52 -0700, Jay Dolan wrote:

> --- Johannes Winkelmann <jw at tks6.net> wrote:
> > That said, I'd vote in favour of adding you as a
> > maintainer, but would
> > like to hear a second opinion.
> >

> I looked over your ports, and indeed, they do look
> quite nice.  However, given that you're fairly new to
> the project and community, and that you're unfamiliar
> with cvs, I vote that we wait, say 1 month, before
> instating your maintainership.
I just talked to Simon, and he confirmed that he looked into CVS a bit.
We also had a few discussions about ports, and he's taking over gnucash
from my httpup, so I feel that the time has come to give him the chance
to maintain those ports at CLC.

If you have any objections, please speak up now :-)

Regards, Johannes
Johannes Winkelmann              mailto:jw at tks6.net