[clc-devel] CLC httpup repos

Per Liden per at fukt.bth.se
Tue Sep 20 11:09:49 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've noticed that something isn't completely right with the CLC
base/opt/contrib httpup repositories. It seems the REPO files isn't
updated to reflect the actual files the reporitories have. Of course, the
result is that "ports -u" always downloads a few files, even though I
already have them. base/filesystem and opt/openssh seems to be two
examples of ports that suffer from this.

Could someone check that the REPO files are updated correctly with every
sync against the CVS repos?

/Per