[crux-devel] ANN: portverify

Juergen Daubert jue at jue.li
Wed Aug 2 09:53:09 UTC 2006

On Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 12:32:18AM +0200, Tilman Sauerbeck wrote:
> Juergen Daubert [2006-07-24 18:57]:
> >   - junk files like perllocal.pod
>
> WARN   core/autoconf ... junk file found: usr/share/autoconf/INSTALL
> WARN   core/automake ... junk file found: usr/share/automake-1.9/COPYING
> WARN   core/automake ... junk file found: usr/share/automake-1.9/INSTALL
>
> Maybe these should be put on a whitelist?

Thanks, good call, see [1]. I've added the FATAL warnings for
core/filesystem to the whitelist as well.

The implementation is a little bit lazy, because I simply compare
the formatted output with the list entries, but should work for now.

regards
Jürgen

[1] http://jue.ods.org/files/portverify%230.2.0.pkg.tar.gz

Juergen Daubert  |  mailto:jue at jue.li