[crux-devel] Timeline test

Johannes Winkelmann jw at smts.ch
Wed Aug 9 00:19:57 UTC 2006

Hey Simone,

On Tue, Aug 08, 2006 at 23:01:02 +0200, Simone Rota wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I missed a comprehensive timeline as in trac, cvstrac so
> I added a simple cvstrac-like timeline extension for
> pmwiki available here for test:
>
> http://crux.nu/Main/Test
Wow, great work sip, once again!

> Note: to avoid stressing the server we may want
> to generate static timelines (once a month?)
> in the future.
Or as a simpler solution, we could just cache the svn log messages, such
that only new ones are fetched from svn; a small sqlite db storing the
already parsed commits, and the revision number up to where we fetched
the messages should do the trick.

Either way, thanks a lot for that.
Johannes

P.S. Is there an RSS interface to that? ;-)
Johannes Winkelmann              mailto:jw at smts.ch
Zurich, Switzerland              http://jw.smts.ch