[crux-devel] nomination of Alan Mizrahi for new KDE maintainer

Alan Mizrahi alan+crux at mizrahi.com.ve
Thu Aug 24 09:16:26 UTC 2006

On Thursday 24 August 2006 7:10 am, Johannes Winkelmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 18:17:19 -0600, Nick Steeves wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Alan has a personal repository at:
> > http://www.mizrahi.com.ve/crux/pkgs
>
> Which is also being sync'ed to contrib for those wondering :-).
>
> [...]
>
> > In Alan's personal repository I'm intrigued to see a port for em8300.
> > They're tricky cards to get working properly, iirc.  He has a few other
> > ports that look interesting, but none which I've had the opportunity to
> > try; they look like good ports.
>
> I quickly ran my validator scripts on his repo:
>   http://sh.nu/p/2875
>
> The number of missing footprints and md5sum is kinda worrying, even more
> so since this has been pointed out when he joined contrib back in
> january this year [1].

The ports I am syncing are fine, the ones with missing footprints and md5sums
are not beeing synced.  I am very carefull before syncing ports, and of
course I will be testing the KDE ports thoroughly before releasing new
versions.

Anyway, this has already been taken care of.
I think even Per wouldn't pass all your tests :)

Regards,

Alan