[crux-devel] pkgutils: INSTALL rule support

Tilman Sauerbeck tilman at crux.nu
Fri Aug 25 13:56:53 UTC 2006

Hi,
I've committed a patch to pkgutils that implements the INSTALL rule in
pkgadd.conf, as described in http://crux.nu/Main/PkgutilsIdeas#ntoc18.

I ignored the second suggestion on that page (per port settings),
though. Maybe this should be pondered again when we're taking on the
rewrite...

The documentation hasn't been updated yet, but if anyone wants to try
that feature, please do. Let me know if it causes any problems (it
shouldn't :D).

Regards,
Tilman