[crux-devel] pkgutils: INSTALL rule support

Johannes Winkelmann jw at smts.ch
Sun Aug 27 12:02:11 UTC 2006

Hey,

On Fri, Aug 25, 2006 at 15:56:53 +0200, Tilman Sauerbeck wrote:
> Hi,
> I've committed a patch to pkgutils that implements the INSTALL rule in
> pkgadd.conf, as described in http://crux.nu/Main/PkgutilsIdeas#ntoc18.

Thanks for your work, it appears to work fine so far; I think it would
be nice if it printed some "ignoring XYZ" messages like for rejects. I
haven't look at it yet, but I guess that would be rather easy to do (but
would also help testing it now, since we'd then instantely see if it did
what we expected).

For the lazy ones amongst us, I made a port from the current svn
version; get it from my httpup, or via
  httpup sync http://jw.tks6.net/files/crux/ports/pkgutils/ pkgutils

Happy testing.
Regards, Johannes