[crux-devel] Reorganization, part 2

Simone Rota sip at varlock.com
Sun Aug 27 15:58:30 UTC 2006

On 08/27/06 14:39 Johannes Winkelmann wrote:

Hi,

> That said, we need coaches for the 'ports' team as well as for the
> 'core' team. CRUX maintainers, please submit your nominations :-).

Exchanging the favour, I nominate Johannes for the core team
leader role, given his hard work so far on everyting
CRUX related and his great programming skills.

A little clarification on nominations: we haven't formally
discussed them, so together with specifying your preference
please let us know if you'd like to lead one of the teams!

Regards,
Simone

--
Simone Rota