[crux-devel] CRUX Mantra

Clemens Koller clemens.koller at anagramm.de
Wed Aug 30 10:31:18 UTC 2006

Hi there!

Greets to crux-devel, too. :-)

Tilman Sauerbeck wrote:
> Johannes Winkelmann [2006-08-29 08:06]:
>
>>Hey there,
>>
>>I wrote a short "mantra" text for crux and run it past Simone and Matt
>>to comment; I now felt it's okay to put it onto the wiki, for everyone
>>to comment and see :-):
>>  http://crux.nu/Main/Mantra

Fine! That reflects my attitude regarding CRUX pretty good.

(For fun, I did some betatesting for Sabayon Linux, a precompiled
Gentoo based BootDVD with more bells'n'whistles as you would imagine.
Maybe you want to have a look if you look for a fully blown Desktop
OS or to show non-Linux-users what's possible on Linux (whether you
need it or not!))

Best Greets,

Clemens Koller
R&D Imaging Devices