[crux-devel] CRUX 2.5-rc2

Ricardo Oliveira crux at roliveira.eu
Mon Dec 15 09:26:38 UTC 2008

Hello!
I am writing for some feedback on the release candidate #2.
The problems I have mentioned before for the test3 iso are solved, making
the file system and boot times are normal (i.e., fast :D). Were there any
changes?

I have seen this reported but I don`t know if the word got to you developers:

make menuconfig results in the following error:

scripts/basic/fixdep.c: In function 'is_defined_config':
scripts/basic/fixdep.c:399: internal compiler error: Illegal instruction
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if available
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
make[1]: *** [scripts/basic/fixdep] Error 1
make: *** scripts_basic] Error 2

Regards