[crux-devel] Fwd: openldap failed building at CRUX-2.5

Richard Pöttler richard.poettler at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 15:22:41 UTC 2008

Hi,

atm I am the maintainer of the openldap port in opt and Falk Hamann
reported, that it won't build on CRUX 2.5.

I intented to handle this last weekend, but couldn't make it because
of some troubles in my family. If the 2.5 release is urgent, I would
ask you guys to handle this this time. If it isn't urgent, I would say
you leave it to me, since I have my holidays beginning at 20.12.2008
(which is in 4 days) for two weeks, which should be plenty of time to
sort those things out.

Usually I would do this during the week, but I am working in
Klagenfurt atm, where I don't have my CRUX available and didn't have
the time to setup proxytunnel until now.

Sorry for any inconveniences...

bye
richi (namenlos)