[crux-devel] Does anyone want to adopt the directfb port?

Tilman Sauerbeck tilman at crux.nu
Sat Nov 8 09:45:41 UTC 2008

Hi,
I'm just going through our open bug reports and I saw that #225 is still
open. Clearly I'm not interested in directfb enough, so I won't maintain
it in 2.5 anymore.

Does anyone want to adopt the port (opt or contrib)? IIRC Victor
Martinez was interested in it in February -- are you still interested
now Victor?

Regards,
Tilman

[1] http://crux.nu/bugs/index.php?do=details&task_id=225