[crux-devel] Simones ports -- pick your favourites

Tilman Sauerbeck tilman at crux.nu
Wed Jan 7 20:45:36 UTC 2009

Hi guys,
I think we should get going and put Simone's ports back in a maintained
state ;D

I've put the list of ports that are looking for a new maintainer up
here:
http://crux.nu/Wiki/OrphanedPorts

I believe Jose already expressed interest in picking up the Subversion
related ports (ie neon and subversion) and also xterm(?).

We should also ponder moving out the TeX related ports to a separate
repository IMO. TeTeX hasn't been maintained upstream for a long time
now, so having it in opt feels a bit weird :P

Whoever picks up JDK and JRE gets a cookie.

Regards,
Tilman