[crux-devel] Orphaning ports

Lucas Hazel lucas at die.net.au
Sat Jul 18 06:55:38 UTC 2009

I have been considering this for some time, but I'll now make it official.
I am hereby orphaning all ports I am marked as maintainer for in opt
and contrib. I will still be contributing to the CRUX project in maintaining
my x86_64 multilib repositories and the portdb and anything else in
general. However, my primary focus for the next 6 months is on
completing my degree and I don't want the CRUX ports I'm maintaining
to suffer because of this.

I'll set up a wiki page after I send this email similar to what happened
when sip retired. Anything that is not adopted, I will put in a private
repo and add to the portdb.

Hopefully, I'll have some time next year to be more involved again.