[crux-devel] Retiring

Juergen Daubert jue at jue.li
Thu Jun 14 11:38:34 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 05:43:20PM +0200, Tilman Sauerbeck wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Tilman,

> as you know I haven't made significant contributions to CRUX in quite
> some time. Sadly I don't see this changing in the near future so I
> made up my mind and decided to retire from CRUX development. I just
> don't have the extra time and energy to pour into CRUX these days.

I am sorry to hear that, but life goes on and I understand that
there are other more important things than CRUX.

Thank you very much for all the work you've done for CRUX over many
years, it was always a pleasure to work with you. Feel free to come
back if you miss us ;)

all the best
Jürgen