Two sound card

Clare Johnstone claregj at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 22:15:56 UTC 2006

Hi Wawrzek
Very annoying! It may be related to similar random behaviour
in whether eth0 is the wireless or ethernet connection.
(and random behaviour of console fullscreen or not at bootup.)
Sometimes it seems to be affected by use of Windows between
bootups, but not really consistently.
Hope someone has an answer.
clare