mouse does not work in X

arnuld arnuld3 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 11:05:14 UTC 2006

hai all,

i have installed CRUX 2.2 i686 onto my AMD 64. everything works fine
except that when i use "Windowmaker" my mouse does not work. it shows
the "mouse pointer" but mouse pointer cannot be moved, it has
*stopped*, as if it got *stuck* in the center of the screen.

what is the trouble?

here is the relevent part of "/etc/X11/xorg.conf":

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier     "X.org Configured"
        Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
        InputDevice    "Mouse0" "CorePointer"