Hotplug

Joe Gilmour jgilmour at bigpond.net.au
Mon Feb 27 09:01:16 UTC 2006

I don't know about the Zaurus.

The SD card will depend on a few things.  I'll assume it's a USB adapter
that you plug your SD card into.  I've found the best way is to remove
the adapter, then plug it in with the SD card in it.  Then you can mount
/dev/sda1 (could be anything like /dev/sd[a-z][1-9] depending on your
configuration).

Remember that if you want lots of automagic stuff then CRUX isn't for
you.  Crux just doesn't come with all that stuff but that's what it's
about.  I've set up my system to always have certain usb drives and
memory cards mount to certain spots but I still have to mount them
manually (I've got entries in /etc/fstab that enable users to mount them
and also set the permissions and such).  I believe there is a package in
the repo somewhere that includes auto mounting but I haven't played with
that yet.  You'll need to spend some time with google and be prepared to
read lots of howtos and man pages.

Hope this helps,

Joe