Gnome port installation failed at iso-codes_0.49.orig.tar.gz

Mats Pettersson mog.pettersson at telia.com
Sun Jul 9 17:05:10 UTC 2006

Hi!

I've just installed CRUX 2.2 and is currently trying to install the GNOME port (man, couldn't they slim it down a bit). prt-get failed when getting about to download iso-codes_0.49.orig.tar.gz. Seems that version is gone. Could just find 0.44 and 0.51-1.1, so i hacked the Pkg-file and .md5sum to include the latter. I hope i haven't borken any other dependencies because of that.

I post this here in case the maintainer reads this list.

I'm currently started the install again. 2 hours and counting... this is ruff.

Mats